I guess if you’ve been missing since the 1800s you can call it a comeback:
- A bird thought to be extinct for 150 years is alive and making a comeback. (TreeHugger)
- Are motorcycles greener than cars? See what “MythBusters” says. (Los Angeles Times)
- Fishing methods have pushed endangered sea dolphins to the brink of extinction. (Guardian)
- Dozens of hot spots of life have been discovered at the bottom of the Dead Sea. (National Geographic)
- Two shorebirds tracked by satellite for thousands of miles were killed by hunters in unregulated “shooting swamps.” (Surfbirds News)
Link to original article / Continue Reading...
The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.