[Updated 8/26] I’ve been assembling a preliminary list of faculty searches. I’ll update and correct the list periodically.
- FSU is looking to hire an environmental/natural resources person. We are looking for either entry or lateral. Contact person, Jeff Kahn email@example.com )
- Hebrew University Faculty of Law. Lecturer in Environmental Law, preferably Israel Environmental Law. Contact: Richard Laster. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pepperdine is interested in entry level or lateral applicants to teach environmental courses. Contact Shelley Saxer, email@example.com
- Texas Tech. Of interest to the list would be Environmental Law, Alternative Energy Law, Agriculture Law. Contact: John Watts, John.Watts@ttu.edu.
- Georgia State University College of Law is searching for a tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor specializing in urban land use law and environmental law to begin in fall 2013. Contact: Professor Julian Juergensmeyer, lawrecruitment2CI@gsu.edu.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law is looking for a tenure-track or tenured faculty member to teach natural resources, water law, energy and/or agricultural law. Contact: Patty Lynn, Assistant to the Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Colorado Law School is seeking to fill one or two faculty positions in environmental, natural resources, and/or energy law. Entry level as well as lateral candidates. Also looking to fill curricular and research needs ...
Link to original article / Continue Reading...
Legal Planet , a collaboration between UC Berkeley School of Law and UCLA School of Law, provides insight and analysis on energy and environmental law and policy. The blog draws upon the individual research strengths and vast expertise of the law schools’ legal scholars and think tanks.